General Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data
Employer (Data Controller): BERKİN DEFENSE INDUSTRY ENGINEERING TRADE A.Ş.
BERKIN DEFENSE INDUSTRY ENGINEERING TRADE INC. As (“BERKİN” or “Data Controller”), we pay the utmost attention to the protection and security of your personal data. Accordingly, within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”), which is regulated to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to protect personal data, the data collection methods, purposes of processing, legal reasons for processing and your rights As the responsible person, we would like to inform you within the scope of this Clarification Text:
1) Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data, in order for Berkin to provide services within the scope of its commercial activities; Fulfilling the obligations arising from the employment contract and legislation for the employees, conducting the fringe benefits and benefits processes for the employees, conducting the marketing processes of the products/services, conducting and following the business activities, conducting the audit/ethics activities, conducting the training activities, taking the measures for the improvement of the business processes and Evaluation of communication activities, execution of legal affairs, execution of finance / accounting works, execution of contract processes, execution of information security processes, execution of access authorizations, execution of occupational health / safety activities, informing authorized persons, institutions and organizations, creation and follow-up of visitor records , ensuring physical space security, executing the procurement of goods / services, executing the application processes of employee candidates, executing the processes of selecting and placing employee candidates, planning human resources processes. commemoration, ensuring the security of movable property and resources, will be processed in accordance with the execution of the activities in accordance with the legislation.
In case of any change in the purpose of processing your Personal Data specified in the Clarification Text, your consent will also be obtained.
2) The Parties to which Personal Data may be Transferred and the Purpose of Transfer
In the transfer of personal data, your personal data within the framework of the data processing conditions and purposes specified in the 1st article above, taking into account the 8th and 9th articles of the Law; To Social Security Institution and authorized institutions and organizations, İŞKUR, Ministry of National Defense, Ministry of Finance, Tax Office, Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services, Ministry of National Education, banks, individual It is transferred to the pension company, the classification societies, the companies we consult and the relevant professional organizations, the supplier (contractor company) companies, our business partners, the enforcement offices and courts upon request, the lawyers, our company personnel deemed necessary and the security units of the shipyard where we work.
3) Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your personal data can be collected from all kinds of written, verbal and electronic media by automatic or non-automatic methods in order to be used for the purposes specified in this Clarification Text. Your personal data collected in this context; Based on the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK, the legitimate interests of the data controller are processed in accordance with legal reasons, provided that it is clearly stipulated in the law, the data controller fulfills its legal obligations, the performance of the contract and the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed.
However; In the absence of one of the legal reasons listed in the law, your personal data will only be processed within the scope of the legal reason for obtaining your explicit consent in accordance with art.5/1 and art.6/2.
4) Retention Period of Personal Data
Your personal data is kept for the period specified in the relevant legislation or required for the purposes of processing. In this context, legal obligations regarding personal data processing are taken into account. However, in the event of any legal dispute that may arise between you and Berkin, your personal data may be stored for the duration of the statute of limitations determined in accordance with the relevant legislation, for the purpose of making the necessary defenses under the dispute. In the event that the purpose of processing personal data disappears or the period expires, personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized unless there is another legal basis for keeping personal data.
5) Rights of Personal Data Owner
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, as the data owner;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
KVKK madde 13 /1 uyarınca, işbu maddede belirtilen haklarınızı kullanmak için talebinizi, yazılı olarak www.berkinengineering.com adresindeki başvuru formu ve kimliğinizi tespit edici belgeleri eksiksiz doldurarak Şirketimizin Postane Mahallesi Gökyüzü Sokak No:8, 34940 Tuzla/İSTANBUL adresine bizzat elden veya noter vasıtasıyla veya Şirketimizin firstname.lastname@example.org with a secure electronic signature or to email@example.com with a mobile signature or by using your e-mail address that you have previously notified and registered in our Company's system.
In case of a written response to the requests and there is an additional cost for this reason, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.