Berkin Engineering management; It declares that it will prove its commitment to the establishment, implementation, operation, monitoring, review, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with the TS ISO/IEC 27001 Standard by performing the following points.
- Determining the ISMS objectives and making the necessary plan for the realization of these objectives,
- Ensuring risk management by analyzing the risks on assets and processes and by putting forward risk assessments and risk criteria depending on the results of the analyzes,
- Defining the importance of meeting information security objectives and compliance with information security policies, responsibilities to laws and contracts, and the need for continuous improvement,
- Providing sufficient resources (financial, human resources, equipment, software, consultancy, training, etc.) to establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continuously improve the ISMS,
- Organizing and managing the necessary studies to determine risk acceptance criteria and acceptable risk levels.